- We stayed at The Pearl Resort near Pacific Harbour. The price was very good but it should be mentioned that we were given a complimentary upgrade to a new building. Our room was lovely but friends who stayed in the older section of the resort found the rooms to be of much lower standard. The staff at the hotel were amazingly friendly, and the food was delicious if not a bit overpriced.
- Most of the beach photos above come from either the beaches around the resort or a day trip we took to Beqa Island.
- We also went white water rafting in the high country with Rivers Fiji, which was our favorite day of the trip – well worth the additional travel and price.
- We traveled in the beginning of July. The weather was warm but unfortunately very rainy and we didn’t get much sun. This could have been because of our location on the island however – our driver told is Pacific Harbour is the rainy area of Fiji.
- We used Uniquely Fiji to transfer between the airport and hotel and back.